Creating prefs pane
Author Message
 Creating prefs pane

Hi,

Once I've made an application, how should I do to make it as a pref pane
(i.e these bundles in the "/system/library/PreferencePanes" which are the
system preferences)? I think there must be an icon specifier to be displayed
in the system preferencesa and only a single document window.

TIA

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:42:49 GMT
 Creating prefs pane
You can't!  PrefPanes are part of the Cocoa world!  They have to create an
instance of the "NSPrefPane" class, which is a Cocoa object.  Sorry!

There is a company that will help you:  http://www.maccoding.com/

Quote:

--
Charlie Boisseau

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:03:18 GMT
 Creating prefs pane

Quote:
> You can't!  PrefPanes are part of the Cocoa world!  They have to create an
> instance of the "NSPrefPane" class, which is a Cocoa object.  Sorry!

> There is a company that will help you:  http://www.maccoding.com/

Thank you! (I didn't know that cocoa wasn't implemented nor planned to; I
didn't even worry...)

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:59:59 GMT

1. OS X Prefs File - How to create

2. RBConfigurableFormatter user prefs not initialized in SP3

3. OSX and that Prefs MenuItem!

4. Saving/reading checkbox states in prefs causes type mismatch

5. ListBox Prefs

6. save prefs( colors )

7. prefs.js question

8. RubyGarden Poll -- setting prefs.

9. Live update of prefs for Tkinter applications?

10. IDLE Color Prefs

11. Statusbar w/right-justified pane

12. Walkback in Methods pane of D5 CHB