DOS Basic Decompiler
Author Message
 DOS Basic Decompiler

I need to Decompile an old DOS basic program that we no longer have the
source code to.  Does anybody know of a decent, downloadable basic
decompiler?  Thanks!

-BT

Sat, 09 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 DOS Basic Decompiler

Quote:
>I need to Decompile an old DOS basic program that we no longer have the
>source code to.  Does anybody know of a decent, downloadable basic
>decompiler?  Thanks!

Sorry, no such thing...

The best you can do in most cases is garbled ASM, not the original source.

There is someone on this newsgroup (forgot his name) who supposedly created
a rudementary QB decompiler, but this is not available for download -- but
he will decompile programs for a fee.
--
Marc van den Dikkenberg
--

Sun, 10 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Power Basic CC vs Power Basic for DOS

2. Decompiler - Clarion for DOS?

3. Decompiler for Dos-Cobol

4. Compiling an OBJ module into a basic program in version 3.5 PowerBasic for DOS

5. Quick Basic - How to get a returned value from the DOS shell

6. Compatibility ? VF for DOS - MS BASIC 7.1

7. Problem converting DOS BASIC routine to ASM

8. Trapping basic DOS functions

9. Basic software for PC/DOS

10. Basic DOS graphics (Yes, this _is_ Ada-related!)

11. FORTRAN 5.1 DOS - Basic Installation Questions

12. Device Driver: from Apple III BASIC to IBM BASIC