RE NEWBIE SEEKS HELP
Author Message
 RE NEWBIE SEEKS HELP

Quote:
> The app would need to be cross platform, so how do I do it?

In the Build Settings dialog (under the File menu), check which
platforms you want to build for.

Quote:
> not touched programming for 20 years, new to the mac so where and how
> do I start?

Start with the tutorial that comes with RB, wherein you make a simple
text editor.  That will give you a great orientation and show you pretty
much everything you need to know for this project.

Also check out
< http://www.*-*-*.com/ +Language
s/REALbasic> for more sources of good introductory material.

Cheers,
- Joe

Sat, 29 Oct 2005 03:30:49 GMT

1. Ruby-newbie seeks help with Rubywin

2. Ruby-newbie seeks help with Rubywin starting IRB

3. Somewhat Newbie Seeks Help

4. Newbie seeks help on case preserving substitutions

5. Python Newbie Seeks Help

6. newbie seek help

7. Newbie seeks help compiling TCL source

8. Newbie seeking help on DDE

9. Changing the version of Ruby used in Rubywin [was - Ruby newbie seeks help with Rubywin starting IRB]

10. newbie seeking help: Fujitsu Cobol: WINEXEC-Console doesn't recognize 'Return' key

11. Newbie seeks help with COM? DLLs?

12. newbie eiffel programmer seeks random help :)