Crash Array.CPP:733 0
Author Message
 Crash Array.CPP:733 0

Anyone know what this means?

I get a crash  and this message Array.CPP:733 0. I think it's related
   if ubound(getfiles) > -1 then
    getfiles.Remove(0)
    if ubound(getfiles) > -1 then

      queue
    end if
  end if

getFiles is an array of strings I use the string at position(0) and
then dispose of it and then go back thru and do the same untill there's
no (0) there's a long explanation of why I can't use a for loop for
this.

It usually crashes way befor it gets to 0 anyway.

Thanks

Sat, 10 Dec 2005 08:28:29 GMT
 Crash Array.CPP:733 0

Quote:

> Anyone know what this means?

Never mind, I figured it out.

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:31:27 GMT

1. Crash in drawmgr.cpp at line 836

2. Array of Arrays in Fortran : CVF crashes on me

3. Runtime Failure: array.cpp:132...

4. Problem with arrays - why does this crash?

5. ARRAYS in 5.3 crashes!

6. Allocatable Array of Derived Type crashes

7. Transpose of 1 element array in COM object crashes python

8. Arrays are crashing my Compiler

9. Setting value in env array crashing on Linux

10. arrays of double cause crash

11. Program crashes when writing array

12. Tcl8.0a2 crash with upvar of array (PowerPC)