RB and AppleScript question again.
Author Message
 RB and AppleScript question again.

Could someone post a example of how to use a applescript within RB.

thanks
Hades

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:37:36 GMT
 RB and AppleScript question again.
I just realized how useless that question was.  What I am having problems
with is when I try to run my RB app,  it does not recognize the applescript
and errors out.

Quote:
> Could someone post a example of how to use a applescript within RB.

> thanks
> Hades

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:47:40 GMT
 RB and AppleScript question again.

Quote:
> I just realized how useless that question was.  What I am having problems
> with is when I try to run my RB app,  it does not recognize the applescript
> and errors out.

What does that mean?  What is the actual error you see?

Cheers,
- Joe

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:14:52 GMT

1. calling applescript from RB again

2. Applescript/RB Question.

3. Question about RB and AppleScript

4. Hot to run AppleScript within my RB prog?

5. Start running an uncompiled AppleScript by RB app

6. RB and AppleScript

7. Applescript/RB help

8. install.rb/setup.rb question

9. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

10. Scheme vs ML again and again and again and again

11. Transparency in RB 3D again

12. Reading PDF from RB (Again)