Delete a control from a control array
Author Message
 Delete a control from a control array

Hi all,

Possibly I'm being very dense and missing something obvious, but how does
one delete a control from a control array?

TIA

Charlie

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:21:31 GMT
 Delete a control from a control array

Quote:

> Possibly I'm being very dense and missing something obvious, but how does
> one delete a control from a control array?

Can't (except for menu items). Hide it. m.

--

*** REALbasic, The Definitive Guide! ***
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/realbasic/

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:57:32 GMT

1. Delete an item in a control array...

2. Control Arrays - LastIndex ? and deleting

3. Control arrays in custom controls

4. Can a control reference its control array?

5. Accessing a control from control array

6. control arrays and menu arrays

7. Deleting dynamically created controls

8. deleting update controls..

9. Cannot delete a control template with prompts on the procedure properties screen

10. C4: Disabling Control-Alt-Delete???

11. Delete an Extension and Control Template

12. Queues - Add-delete-control options