Newbie to REALbasic -- want to make nslookup program
Author Message
 Newbie to REALbasic -- want to make nslookup program

Hello all,
   I want to make an nslookup utility.  I am making a package of tools,
maybe somebody has the source to one made in REALbasic that they would
give me (I would of course include credit.)  I really need this,
otherwise I will have to bundle a program with mine.

Thanks

Wed, 12 May 2004 17:08:43 GMT

1. newbie needs help making a program

2. Newbie wants to write a small program...

3. Free Software made with REALbasic

4. Extremely Newbie wants to program and pleads to be pointed in the right direction

5. Newbie wants newbie friend

6. Access serial (via USB) port in RealBasic - example source wanted

7. newbie question - what is realbasic - from a windows programmer

8. REALBasic newbie question: structs and pointers?

9. Newbie RealBasic Questions

10. RealBasic Newbie Questions

11. Newbie in Realbasic 4 needs help

12. newbie REALbasic question (random numbers)