Quicktime (zoom illusion with a movie)
Author Message
 Quicktime (zoom illusion with a movie)

Is there anyway I can zoom in on a quicktime movie?? I had thought
about finding a function like Double size on the quicktime player and
hold the field of view constant, but to no luck I couldn't find a
realbasic function that could help me do it. IS there anyway i can do
this with realbasic???

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:40:54 GMT
 Quicktime (zoom illusion with a movie)

Quote:

> Is there anyway I can zoom in on a quicktime movie?? I had thought about
> finding a function like Double size on the quicktime player and hold the
> field of view constant, but to no luck I couldn't find a realbasic
> function that could help me do it. IS there anyway i can do this with
> realbasic???

Maybe a movieplayer at double size in a window which clips the output?

Mfg
Christian

--
On Mac Expo in K?ln (Cologne) from 23th to 25th June.
Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 04:18:27 GMT

1. Quicktime movie volume?

2. Quicktime movies and compilation

3. Creating QuickTime movies with EditableMovie

4. Quicktime Editable Movie

5. Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie

6. MPEG/AVI/Quicktime movie from a VRML session?

7. Trying to control QuickTime movies with Smalltalk

8. movie an editable movie and info

9. animation/movie/movie player?

10. BitMaps.....zoom in, zoom out!

11. BitMaps.....zoom in, zoom out!