Allowing the user to drag objects in a window
Author Message
 Allowing the user to drag objects in a window

I would like to allow a user to move things
around in the currently opened window for
my program but I don't know how to do this.
What I have in mind is dragging and dropping
in the same window. Can someone give me
help on this? I would greatly appreciate any
help. Thanks

--CW

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Allowing the user to drag objects in a window
Download dragdemo.sit from the REALbasic FTP site:

ftp://ftp.realsoftware.com/e%3A/ftp/realsoftware/english_intl/develop...

Also, don't forget to call the appropriate Accept method in your
window's Open event:

  AcceptFileDrop
  AcceptMacData
  AcceptPictureDrop
  AcceptTextDrop

That's about all of the advice I can give.

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparency while dragging windows or objects?

2. ?: changing object apperance by dragging another object

3. A tool for all Windows Object Rexx users (I think)

4. New template to allow users to change screen layouts

5. allowing a filter to get user input

6. webspace provider with user allowed rexx cgi?

7. FreeRIDE 0.5.0rc1: patch to allow per-user properties

8. Allowing user code within a program

9. Allow Fortran user program to read XP system file

10. Windows: how to create a window that shows contents while dragging

11. patch to allow dump/load to work on DATA objects

12. Setting allowed size of text object on canvas in Tkinter