mp3 and UserData
Author Message
 mp3 and UserData

Hi I'm trying to read/write mp3 tags, To do this I open my file as
OpenEditableMovie. Now the problem is:

The region and index parameters in GetUserDataText and SetUserDataText
start at 0 or 1? What is the default value?

result=m.UserData.GetUserDataText(ConvertEncoding("?nam",Encodings.MacRoman),1,Title,0)
result=m.UserData.GetUserDataText(ConvertEncoding("?nam",Encodings.MacRoman),0,Title,1)
result=m.UserData.GetUserDataText(ConvertEncoding("?nam",Encodings.MacRoman),0,Title,0)

these are all working and giving me the correct mp3 title

    result=m.UserData.GetUserDataText(ConvertEncoding("?nam",Encodings.MacRoman),1,Title,1)
this one no.

Which one is the 'correct one'?

Thanks,
Tomas

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:02:32 GMT
 mp3 and UserData
question number 2:

I surfed around and found (realsoftware mailing list) that it's not
possible to do 'commitchanges' with mp3 files. I even tried myself and
commitchanges always returns false. So how do I save changes in mp3
archives? I mean if I change tag infos how do I save them?

Tomas

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 05:03:20 GMT

1. MP3 MP3 MP3

2. mp3 to wav, wav to mp3

3. Good & cheap mp3 player, USB Flash disk, cd/vcd/mp3 player and digital camera etc

4. Good & cheap mp3 player, USB Flash disk, cd/vcd/mp3 player and digital camera etc

5. good & cheap mp3 player, USB Flash disk, cd/vcd/mp3 player and digital camera etc

6. Play MP3 file

7. MP3/ID3 tags

8. MP3 playback in Windows using RB?

9. RB & MP3 ID3v2 Tags