Real Producer Basic - VERSION 7
Author Message
 Real Producer Basic - VERSION 7

Folks:

I am looking for the download of Real Producer Basic (VERSION 7).  I know
that version 7 is not the latest version of Real Producer Basic.  From
previous experience I know that when version 7 is installed it also installs
itself as a menu option within Microsoft PowerPoint.

The latest version of Real Producer Basic (version 8.5) does not seem to
install itself as a menu option with MS PowerPoint.  Thus I am looking for a
copy of version 7 of Real Producer Basic.

My real goal is to be able to create *.RM or *.RAM files with slides, audio,
and video components

Thanks,
John.

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:08:10 GMT
 Real Producer Basic - VERSION 7

Quote:

> Folks:

> I am looking for the download of Real Producer Basic (VERSION 7)...

This newsgroup is about Realbasic from Realsoftware Inc.,
not about Real Player and other products form Real Inc....

Mfg
Christian

--
Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin.

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 22:31:15 GMT

1. Real Producer Pro

2. Please help Visual Basic Programer with simple read/write text file routine---Real Basic 2.1

3. Visual basic or real basic?

4. old BASIC to REAL BASIC ?

5. Switching to Real Basic from Visual Basic?

6. Audio Editing and Real Basic

7. real basic 4.5

8. Real Basic and icons

9. Resources and Real Basic Questions

10. Mixing Real Basic and assembly language

11. New to Real Basic

12. Real Basic & Open Transport