Keyboard
Author Message
 Keyboard

Please, I understand no good for Win32:

   Keyboard.AsyncKeyDown((rawKeyCode + 1) * &hFFFF)

How to have:

      keyboard.Alt*Window32

      and

      keyboard.ctrl*Window32

many thanks.

--
jpB, trs amicalement  ?enlever TAG de l'adresse?
Babel Translator X 1.0  www.chez.com/babeltranslator

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:23:30 GMT
 Keyboard

Quote:

> How to have:

>       keyboard.Alt*Window32

>       and

>       keyboard.ctrl*Window32

keyboard.controlkey, optionkey, asynccontrolkey, and asyncoptionkey work
on Windows. m.

--

*** REALbasic, The Definitive Guide! ***
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/realbasic/

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:57:02 GMT
 Keyboard

Quote:

> > How to have:

> >       keyboard.Alt*Window32

> >       and

> >       keyboard.ctrl*Window32

> keyboard.controlkey, optionkey, asynccontrolkey, and asyncoptionkey work
> on Windows. m.

like the grey text in RB when type code, in my app I have the same for
typing text.

But I can have 1,2,n... words.

for add word to word, under targetMacOS I use ctr-space.
for add all words, cmd-space.

Under Win32 Alt-space show a contextual menu... Euh? Only 2 key Window
keyboard left space?

--
jpB, trs amicalement  ?enlever TAG de l'adresse?
Babel Translator X 1.0  www.chez.com/babeltranslator
Systme expert de traduction Fran?ais <=> Anglais
Conserve le sens du texte et style du traducteur

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:25:20 GMT

1. Keyboards and Keyboard Interrupts

2. Tk keyboard traversal bugs on HP ITF keyboards

3. Keyboard focus and keyboard driven traversal

4. Keyboard and Sound questions...

5. apl compilers and keyboards

6. I need a keyboard!!!

7. Source of APL keyboards for PC?

8. Ctrl+R aligns line right in workspace (german keyboard)

9. Iverson APL keyboard, colors etc.

10. apl keyboard

11. Windows NT keyboard layout

12. list of keyboard shortcuts for Dolphin 5 XP