Defining string constant with ASCII Code Under 32
Author Message
 Defining string constant with ASCII Code Under 32

I want to define a string constant with the following ASCII codes :
&h10 &h01 or &h11 &h12
Is it possible to do this in a module and if not who have an idea on how to
manage this.

-----------------------------------
       Eric de La Rochette

-----------------------------------

Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Defining string constant with ASCII Code Under 32

Quote:
> I want to define a string constant with the following ASCII codes :
> &h10 &h01 or &h11 &h12
> Is it possible to do this in a module and if not who have an idea on how to
> manage this.

> -----------------------------------
>        Eric de La Rochette

> -----------------------------------

I dont think you can, unless you decalre a constant with const and call that
method when your app starts.

Phillip Hutchings
The EV/O Links Directory
 http://www.damnsw.net/~triplet/links/
What If? an EV Plugin
 http://www.damnsw.net/~triplet/what_if/index.php3
The REALbasic Forums
 http://www.damnsw.net/~triplet/cgi-bin/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. 32 bit Hex constants for integers

2. win constants & 32 bit reg

3. Trick to load 32 bit constants?

4. Help- convert ascii code into char strings

5. Convert list of Ascii codes to a string?

6. inserting ASCII codes into string?

7. mtime (tcl code for mtime -> ascii string)

8. converting 16 bit object code to 32 bit object code

9. Memoedit and using special characters (ascii 0 - 32)

10. How to convert an intel 32 bit float to ASCII

11. 32 bit number to ascii output

12. Getting Ascii string from hex 'string'