OSX and that Prefs MenuItem!
Author Message
 OSX and that Prefs MenuItem!

Hi guys,

Can someone please tell me how to open a window from the Preferences menu
item that is created in OSX? My previous way of doing this is broken in
v4.5, and nothing is happening. What has changed? Thanks

Graeme D Warren

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:20:13 GMT
 OSX and that Prefs MenuItem!

Quote:
> Hi guys,

> Can someone please tell me how to open a window from the Preferences menu
> item that is created in OSX? My previous way of doing this is broken in
> v4.5, and nothing is happening. What has changed? Thanks

RB 4.5 has a new PrefMenuItem which moves itself to the correct
location.

Mfg
Christian

--
A thousand functions in one Realbasic plugin. The MBS Plugin.
(currently 45 plugin parts, over 1500 functions)

<http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html>

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:31:15 GMT
 OSX and that Prefs MenuItem!

Quote:

>> Hi guys,

>> Can someone please tell me how to open a window from the Preferences menu
>> item that is created in OSX? My previous way of doing this is broken in
>> v4.5, and nothing is happening. What has changed? Thanks

> RB 4.5 has a new PrefMenuItem which moves itself to the correct
> location.

Cool, got it. Nice little feature that - much more elegant than the way I
had to handle it before! Thanks again.

Graeme

Sun, 09 Jan 2005 08:37:11 GMT

1. RBConfigurableFormatter user prefs not initialized in SP3

2. Saving/reading checkbox states in prefs causes type mismatch

3. ListBox Prefs

4. OS X Prefs File - How to create

5. save prefs( colors )

6. Creating prefs pane

7. prefs.js question

8. RubyGarden Poll -- setting prefs.

9. Live update of prefs for Tkinter applications?

10. IDLE Color Prefs

11. Changing the text of MenuItems

12. OS X Preferences MenuItem