BASIC To C Translator -- Updated
Author Message
 BASIC To C Translator -- Updated

BCX -- The Free BASIC to C Translator
   has been updated and is available
                 for download at
        http://www.*-*-*.com/

Create powerful 32 bit native code Windows
programs in BASIC then use BCX to translate
the BASIC source code to "C" source code.

Use the free LCC-Win32 "C" compiler to
compile your program into a standalone 32 bit
Window program.

Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT4/2000.

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BASIC To C Translator -- Updated
Not bad...but would be better if he open sourced it.

Quote:
> BCX -- The Free BASIC to C Translator
>    has been updated and is available
>                  for download at
>         http://www.kdiggins.cjb.net

> Create powerful 32 bit native code Windows
> programs in BASIC then use BCX to translate
> the BASIC source code to "C" source code.

> Use the free LCC-Win32 "C" compiler to
> compile your program into a standalone 32 bit
> Window program.

> Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT4/2000.

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BASIC To C Translator -- Updated
I open sourced BASM and it didn't get better ...

What would you do to BCX to make it better?
         ( besides making it open source )

Quote:

> Not bad...but would be better if he open sourced it.

> > BCX -- The Free BASIC to C Translator
> >    has been updated and is available
> >                  for download at
> >         http://www.kdiggins.cjb.net

> > Create powerful 32 bit native code Windows
> > programs in BASIC then use BCX to translate
> > the BASIC source code to "C" source code.

> > Use the free LCC-Win32 "C" compiler to
> > compile your program into a standalone 32 bit
> > Window program.

> > Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT4/2000.

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BASIC To C Translator -- Updated
http://www.kdiggins.cjb.net is a re-directed URL.  Some
have trouble connecting, most don't.  You should have
no trouble connecting to the real but ugly URL at:

http://www.users.uswest.net/~sdiggins/bcx.htm

Quote:

> Hi, just tried to visit your homepage and could not open it!
> Maybe you could explain this. Or you may mail me a copy of BCX at:

> and I would be pleased to take a nice look at this program.

> Regards,
> -Timothy Jan

> On Tue, 30 May 2000 21:07:32 -0700, Kevin Diggins

> >BCX -- The Free BASIC to C Translator
> >   has been updated and is available
> >                 for download at
> >        http://www.kdiggins.cjb.net

> >Create powerful 32 bit native code Windows
> >programs in BASIC then use BCX to translate
> >the BASIC source code to "C" source code.

> >Use the free LCC-Win32 "C" compiler to
> >compile your program into a standalone 32 bit
> >Window program.

> >Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT4/2000.

Wed, 04 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 BASIC To C Translator -- Updated
Hi, just tried to visit your homepage and could not open it!
Maybe you could explain this. Or you may mail me a copy of BCX at:

and I would be pleased to take a nice look at this program.

Regards,
-Timothy Jan

On Tue, 30 May 2000 21:07:32 -0700, Kevin Diggins

Quote:

>BCX -- The Free BASIC to C Translator
>   has been updated and is available
>                 for download at
>        http://www.kdiggins.cjb.net

>Create powerful 32 bit native code Windows
>programs in BASIC then use BCX to translate
>the BASIC source code to "C" source code.

>Use the free LCC-Win32 "C" compiler to
>compile your program into a standalone 32 bit
>Window program.

>Compatible with Windows 95/98/NT4/2000.

Thu, 05 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. BASIC to C translator wanted (or BASIC interpreter)

2. Basic CS question from R4RS

3. BASIC to C (or C++) translator ??

4. Wanted: VAX Basic -> C translator

5. Basic to C translator?

6. VAX Basic to C translator

7. fortran > basic translator

8. FORTRAN to Basic Translator available?

9. Fortran to Basic translator?

10. Needed...Fortran to Basic Translator

11. code translator from Basic to Fortran

12. Basic to Fortran Translator