16 bit DLL compiler
Author Message
 16 bit DLL compiler

I need to create a 16 bit DLL for use with a legacy software package in
Windows 98. Does anyone know where I can buy/find such a thing?

Is it possible to do that in powerbasic? If so, what package would you
recommend?

Please reply to "ronin at netlabs dot net" as the email associated to this
post is meant to throw off spambots.

Thank you,
Andy

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 16 bit DLL compiler
I answered this in the other ng where you posted it.

Please, if you are cross-posting, put all the ng names on the same message.
If your ng software does not support 'multiple-ng on one 'to' line',
upgrade.

--
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems

Quote:
> I need to create a 16 bit DLL for use with a legacy software package in
> Windows 98. Does anyone know where I can buy/find such a thing?

> Is it possible to do that in PowerBASIC? If so, what package would you
> recommend?

> Please reply to "ronin at netlabs dot net" as the email associated to this
> post is meant to throw off spambots.

> Thank you,
> Andy

Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

2. Make 16 /32 Exe , calling TS 16-BIT DLL

3. Can I use 16 bit DLL and 32-bit exe together

4. EXE 32 bit and DLLs 16 bit ?

5. Disassemble/Re-assemble DLLs 16-bit to 32-bit

6. Calling 32-bit DLLs from 16-bit code

7. 16 bit * 16 bit

8. Division 32-Bit/32-Bit with 16-Bit Register

9. 16-bit DLL on Visual Work 2.0 Windows 3.1

10. VSE OS/2---16 bit DLL callback

11. How to convert 16 bit dll to 32bit

12. Looking for 16-bit DLL or ST-Code for reading http-Pages