Need a Resource Workshop for PBDLL Compiler v5.0
Author Message
 Need a Resource Workshop for PBDLL Compiler v5.0

Hello powerbasic programmers !

Is the Borland Resource Workshop and compiler compatibly with Microsoft
Dialog/Image Editor ?. Can I use this tool with PB/DLL compiler ?.

Repley it or where can I downloaded on an internetsite ?

Ps : The Borlands Resource Workshop is more advanced then Microsoft
Resource Workshop.

Mon, 18 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PBDLL Compiler Questions to the programmers

2. HELP NEED: How to make a Desktop-Link with PBDLL 5

3. Announcement: GINO v5.0 Launch & OpenGL Workshop

4. Vds doc V5.3 ( To sell doc v5.3 )

5. In search for a compiler for 386 V5.3 (uPort/Interactive)

6. Problems with Alsys 386 V5.1.1 Compiler

7. Problems with Alsys 386 V5.1.1 Compiler

8. FS: MS FORTRAN V5.1 Compiler - Going soon!

9. MS FORTRAN V5.1 Compiler - FOR SALE

10. MS V5.1 Compiler - FOR SALE

11. Workshop - Value Assets: Managing Your Untapped Resources

12. Resource Workshop