Is There A Standard Way Of Performing FTP (TCP/IP) Functions In PBCC 1.0?
Author Message
 Is There A Standard Way Of Performing FTP (TCP/IP) Functions In PBCC 1.0?

Is There A Standard Way Of Performing FTP (TCP/IP) Functions In PBCC
1.0?

Adam

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Is There A Standard Way Of Performing FTP (TCP/IP) Functions In PBCC 1.0?
Hi Adam,

The easiest way is to upgrade to PB/CC 2.0 which has native TCP
support built-in to the language.

Ther are some examples on the powerbasic ftp site of raw WINSOCK API
programming, or you could purchase a library (DLL), for example,  from
www.marshallsoft.com

ftp://ftp.powerbasic.com/pbcc

Check out the "INET" folder.

Personally, I recommend the upgrade route!

Quote:
>Is There A Standard Way Of Performing FTP (TCP/IP) Functions In PBCC
>1.0?

Lance
PowerBASIC Support

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FTP or Telnet and TCP/IP

2. Broken FTP since TCP/IP upgrade

3. OS/2 "standard" TCP/IP

4. LPRINT PBCC 1.0

5. how can I make functions in PBCC ?

6. Gamma function in PBCC

7. Gamma function in PBCC

8. PBcc: X-tree function

9. does anyone have an example of a c++ TCP/IP client that works with labview TCP?IP server ??

10. How do I use dial up (PPP) TCP/IP port on a machine which also has TCP/IP LAN

11. Standard Performs

12. Perform "Standards" question