PB/CC Editor
Author Message
 PB/CC Editor

Hi,

  Is there a way to get the PB/cc editor to use 'sticky indent'? I thought
that this was available in an earlier sub-version but the latest one I have
doesn't do it.

TIA,

   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB/CC Editor

Quote:
>   Is there a way to get the PB/cc editor to use 'sticky indent'? I thought
> that this was available in an earlier sub-version but the latest one I have
> doesn't do it.

Not at the moment.  It's on the suggestion list, though.

--Dave

Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

2. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

3. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

4. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

5. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

6. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

7. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

8. NUL device not working in PB/CC?

9. dir_trav.bas pb/cc 2.11 directory traverse program

10. pb/cc REGEXPR example misleading

11. pb/cc 2.11 FORMAT$ question / suggestion

12. Buying PB/CC....??