MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL
Author Message
 MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

Quote:

> Hello,

> does anyone have some experience with MX-lookups under the PB Win32
> compilers?

> Regards,

>    --------------
>     / h o m a s

You'll find an example implementation on powerbasic's support forums.
Have a look at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Cheers

Florent

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 19:06:23 GMT
 MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

Quote:
>does anyone have some experience with MX-lookups under the PB Win32
>compilers?

>Regards,

In our SocketTools Visual Edition package we have a DNS sample written
for Visual Basic that may prove helpful.  When you run the sample,
enter the domain name in the Host Name field and hit the <Enter> key
or click the Query button.  You will then see the MX record associated
with this domain.

For example:

nytimes.com       returns uxbridge.globe.com in the E-mail field.

To download an evaluation copy of SocketTools please visit our website
at http://www.catalyst.com.

David

----

Catalyst Development Corporation   | application with ActivePatch. Download
http://www.catalyst.com/           | the SDK from www.activepatch.com

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:14:36 GMT
 MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

Quote:

>An other thing: I'm using your MD5-source for my Pop3/Smtp-Client
>UKAW (http://www.gohel.de/xp) and I've add the needed parts for
>"SMTP CRAM-MD5" authentification, interested?

>Regards,

>   --------------
>    / h o m a s

Hi Thomas

sure I'd love to see the SMTP CRAM-MD5 code - would you consider posting it
on the PowerBASIC source code forum (that way more people would benefit)
otherwise I'd love to get as a zip file :)

Cheers

Florent

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 20:33:47 GMT

1. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

2. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

3. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

4. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

5. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

6. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

7. add support for COM and OCXs to PB/DLL-CC

8. add COM components and OCXs support to PB/DLL-CC

9. Pb to make mx on a Decstation

10. PB 3.2.PB/Vision 2.0 Timerinstallcode.Shared Arrays

11. new JA 'CE' for PB/DLL, PB/CC OpenBeta3

12. NUL device not working in PB/CC?