Dialog Backgrounds
Author Message
 Dialog Backgrounds

I found (somewhere) some PBDLL code to perform that nice shaded background
that we all love to get in our installers but can't for the life of me find
it.

Come to think of it, I suspect that it was before PBDLL60 so probably won't
work with DDT...

Has anyone managed to change the background colour of a DDT dialogue? or
better still, managed a shade?

Alan.

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialog Backgrounds
Alan,

Take a look at the SMTP.BAS example in the EXAMPLES\TCP directory...
it shouws how to use an image as a DDT dialog background.  The same
technique works with conventional windows & resource-file based
dialogs.

If you want a gradient, it's either in HELLO, or HELLOWIN example
files that show how to achieve this effect.

Quote:

>I found (somewhere) some PBDLL code to perform that nice shaded background
>that we all love to get in our installers but can't for the life of me find
>it.
>Come to think of it, I suspect that it was before PBDLL60 so probably won't
>work with DDT...
>Has anyone managed to change the background colour of a DDT dialogue? or
>better still, managed a shade?
>Alan.

Lance
powerbasic Support

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dialog background color problems on Win2000

2. independent dialog window from a background process

3. BLT [graph configure -background] doesn't affect axis backgrounds on my Sun

4. Directory Dialog/File Dialog

5. Second Try - Call modal dialog from modal dialog

6. Call modal dialog from modal dialog?

7. How do I change the background color of a frame but keep the front panel main background gray?

8. TreeView background color

9. List background color refresh...

10. View Background Transparent

11. Toolbar button background color