Hi Res Timer
Author Message
 Hi Res Timer

Thanks for the quick and wonderful replay on the Windows Version
Information.  Now I need some more help.

I am in need of a HiRes timer.   One that works!  And will have at least
a good 100th of a second accuracy.  I would like to have better.
Thanks.  Send me all you have and also any pages that may have some good
code that will be along this line.  Thanks

Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hi res printing from LabVIEW

2. set hi-res video with Clipper 5.2d

3. graphic hi-res question

4. VESA info wanted(how to access hi res/col modes)

5. Smalltalk V/PM and hi-res video drivers?

6. Need high-res timer routine

7. hi,phill, hi beth!

8. Wait ms Timer Multiple returning inaccurate timer value

9. Using timer 2 instead of timer 1

10. Awk/Perl REs in C/C++?

11. high-res-printing

12. Changing Screen res