PB3.5 Libaries
Author Message
 PB3.5 Libaries

Does anyone have some good General Purpose Libraries for PB35 for DOS.
I know there used to be some for PB32 but the two type aren't
compatible anyway. . . If you have any suggestions Email me.

Eric

* Sent from RemarQ http://www.*-*-*.com/ The Internet's Discussion Network *

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PB3.5 Libaries
Most of the authors of PB/DOS libraries offered versions recompiled for 3.5.
Your best bet is to contact the authors directly.

--
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems

Quote:
> Does anyone have some good General Purpose Libraries for PB35 for DOS.
> I know there used to be some for PB32 but the two type aren't
> compatible anyway. . . If you have any suggestions Email me.

> Eric

*

Sat, 23 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PB3.5 Libaries

Quote:

www.basicguru.com should net you a few goodies.....

--
   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _)     Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|  http://www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________ http://www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PB3.5 Libaries
Eric, be sure to check out the files in the powerbasic web site:

http://www.powerbasic.com/files/pub/

Also, the ABC site will hold some goodies for you too...
www.basicguru.com/abc

Quote:

>Does anyone have some good General Purpose Libraries for PB35 for DOS.
>I know there used to be some for PB32 but the two type aren't
>compatible anyway. . . If you have any suggestions Email me.

>Eric

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

Lance
PowerBASIC Support

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DECLARES, Libs, Shared Libaries, plug-ins, etc.

2. Standard I/O libaries for modula-2

3. perl libaries

4. std_logic libaries

5. Motif Ada libaries for VAX and SUN ?

6. WANTED: IMSL Libaries

7. Use of functions in C from PB3.5

8. Num Lock with PB3.20

9. PB3.5 and Win95

10. Parameter passing problem with pb3.5

11. ASM in PB3.5

12. I need PB3.5 Libraries