Free Books
Author Message
 Free Books

Hi,

  By royal decree my book shelves have been cleaned and the following list of
books found to be of no longer use to me. Before giving them the heave-ho I
thought to ask if anyone would wish any of them. They are all in good to great
condition and I'll send them along (snail mail) provided the recipetants foot
the postage.

BASIC            - IBM ringed binder   (new)
MS-DOS 3.3       - Schneider paperback (new)
GW-BASIC         - Schneider paperback (new)
GW-BASIC         - MS ringed binder    (used)
TurboBASIC       - Borland             (used)
TurboPascal v4.0 - Borland             (new)

Machine language on the IBM PC and PCjr     - Compute (circa 1985)
Understanding Computer Science Applications - Sams (circa 1985)

It's understood that, if you wish one of these books that YOU pay the postage
and that includes the wrapper. Payment in US$. (I ain't doin' no buisiness in
Kiwis, Wallabies, Mounted Mooses, etc. <girn>)

Act fast or get left behind......

C'ya,

   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Books
Maybe you should tell us "postage from where?"

--
Michael Mattias
Tal Systems

Quote:

>  By royal decree my book shelves have been cleaned and the following list
of
>books found to be of no longer use to me. Before giving them the heave-ho I
>thought to ask if anyone would wish any of them. They are all in good to
great
>condition and I'll send them along (snail mail) provided the recipetants
foot
>the postage.

Mon, 11 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free books about Smalltalk

2. Free Book Online Dudes

3. Free Books Again

4. The Free Book

5. Free Book

6. Free Books

7. Free Book!!!

8. Free books at ICFP, but need your help!

9. Free: books, manuals, history.... re PL/1

10. FREE BOOK

11. need free books

12. Good x86 free book or tutorial