3d graphics
Author Message
 3d graphics

Hello I'm interested in 3-d graphics. Is there any support for that in PB?
What versions and tools will I need? I'm learning solid modeling using
autocad 14 is there a way to use an autocad drawing in a program? I thank
you in advance for any direction you can give me.

--Ryan

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 3d graphics
 > Hello I'm interested in 3-d graphics. Is there any support for that
in PB?
 > What versions and tools will I need? I'm learning solid modeling

There are a few libraries around but the quickest 3D support is the
one you write for your own purpose.

It isn't all THAT hard..so why not.

Marcel

Fri, 26 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Xlib 2d graphics or GL 3d graphics and tcl/tk

2. 3D Graphics in Dolphin, best way?

3. Using 3D Graphics Library JUN

4. 3D Graphics

5. Smalltalk/V and 3D graphics

6. 3D graphics?

7. 3d graphics with Jun?

8. 3D Graphics libraries/functions for poplog

9. constraint based programming, 3D graphics

10. Help: 3D graphics in Modula 2

11. 3D graphics library?

12. 3D Graphics libraries for Topspeed Modula2 ?