picbasic
Author Message
 picbasic

hello , i need picbasic full or codedesigner full please help me to find it
for free.

Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:08:54 GMT
 picbasic

Quote:

> hello , i need picbasic full or codedesigner full please help me to find it
> for free.

What is picbasic?

And why such a big crosspost?

Mfg
Christian

--
Spiel des Lebens 3.0 ist fertig!
Jetzt auch als Windows Version!

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 19:12:43 GMT
 picbasic
Ok...  First off he should never have posted this in this news group...   A Pic
is a programmable electronic IC chip.   And you program it using the computer and
basicly burn in a program to it to run.

picbasic is a Basic compiler that will talke a basic language and compile it down
so the chip will understand it!   The compiled program is NOT for the computer
but for the chip!

And the program is not Freeware...  So he is asking for a illeagle software!

This post should be in an Electronics news group if he is intrested in picbasic!

BUT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR IT!

Bobby

Quote:

> > hello , i need picbasic full or codedesigner full please help me to find it
> > for free.

> What is picbasic?

> And why such a big crosspost?

> Mfg
> Christian

> --
> Spiel des Lebens 3.0 ist fertig!
> Jetzt auch als Windows Version!

> http://www.christians-software.de (Kostenlose Mac/Win Software)

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 12:35:20 GMT
 picbasic
I really think that you should learn to relax a little bit...
Have you ever tried Sanka?  Maybe a little less caffiene, (or crack {*filter*},
maybe meth-amphetamines, etc), might make for a more pleasnt, happier Bobby
Gage.  I am sure
that the people around you would like it!

SO DONT BE A{*filter*}!  PEOPLE CAN ONLY FIND ANSWERS IF SOMEONE LISTENS TO THEIR
QUESTIONS.

It is quite obvious that the easist way to make yourself appear taller, is
to stand on someone elses neck!

It appears to me that the Newbie didnt recognize "powerbasic" to be a
language.  He thought
that the POWER behind the Basic was a POWER USER, a SUPERIOR MIND, a MASTER
of the craft!
He saw power basic users as someone to look up to...
but unfortunately you responded and blew our whole gig!

To the Newbie, if you still are{*filter*} in there with us, EMAIL ME, AND I
WILL BUY YOU A COPY OF THE PROGRAM YOU WANTED...

Why?  Just cause this guy's message really pissed me off... WE ARE ALL IN
THIS TOGETHER!

The only way to be #1 is to have everybody behind you...
And if you aint the lead dog,  your view never changes!

Quote:
> Ok...  First off he should never have posted this in this news group...
A Pic
> is a programmable electronic IC chip.   And you program it using the
computer and
> basicly burn in a program to it to run.

> picbasic is a Basic compiler that will talke a basic language and compile
it down
> so the chip will understand it!   The compiled program is NOT for the
computer
> but for the chip!

> And the program is not Freeware...  So he is asking for a illeagle
software!

> This post should be in an Electronics news group if he is intrested in
picbasic!

> BUT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR IT!

> Bobby

> > > hello , i need picbasic full or codedesigner full please help me to
find it
> > > for free.

> > What is picbasic?

> > And why such a big crosspost?

> > Mfg
> > Christian

> > --
> > Spiel des Lebens 3.0 ist fertig!
> > Jetzt auch als Windows Version!

> > http://www.*-*-*.com/ (Kostenlose Mac/Win Software)

Fri, 05 Sep 2003 19:55:43 GMT
 picbasic
Yea...  Tanks man!  :-)   I have betting stressed out lately!!!   It seems like
it's my work or somthing!   I don't really know..

I hope no one will think of me being wrong or something!   I don't know what I
was thinking!

I was just a little upset that he was looking in this news group for some
software that he should be paying for and he is trying to get it free!   We are
all programmers and we put alot of time into our programs and stuff.  And to
have someone come and copy a program without paying for it is wrong.   So
xptodasilva looking for this program for free made me a little upset!

I do need to cool down man thanks!

Later,
Bobby

Quote:

> I really think that you should learn to relax a little bit...
> Have you ever tried Sanka?  Maybe a little less caffiene, (or crack {*filter*},
> maybe meth-amphetamines, etc), might make for a more pleasnt, happier Bobby
> Gage.  I am sure
> that the people around you would like it!

> SO DONT BE A{*filter*}!  PEOPLE CAN ONLY FIND ANSWERS IF SOMEONE LISTENS TO THEIR
> QUESTIONS.

> It is quite obvious that the easist way to make yourself appear taller, is
> to stand on someone elses neck!

> It appears to me that the Newbie didnt recognize "PowerBasic" to be a
> language.  He thought
> that the POWER behind the Basic was a POWER USER, a SUPERIOR MIND, a MASTER
> of the craft!
> He saw power basic users as someone to look up to...
> but unfortunately you responded and blew our whole gig!

> To the Newbie, if you still are{*filter*} in there with us, EMAIL ME, AND I
> WILL BUY YOU A COPY OF THE PROGRAM YOU WANTED...

> Why?  Just cause this guy's message really pissed me off... WE ARE ALL IN
> THIS TOGETHER!

> The only way to be #1 is to have everybody behind you...
> And if you aint the lead dog,  your view never changes!

> > Ok...  First off he should never have posted this in this news group...
> A Pic
> > is a programmable electronic IC chip.   And you program it using the
> computer and
> > basicly burn in a program to it to run.

> > picbasic is a Basic compiler that will talke a basic language and compile
> it down
> > so the chip will understand it!   The compiled program is NOT for the
> computer
> > but for the chip!

> > And the program is not Freeware...  So he is asking for a illeagle
> software!

> > This post should be in an Electronics news group if he is intrested in
> picbasic!

> > BUT YOU NEED TO PAY FOR IT!

> > Bobby

> find it

> > > What is picbasic?

> > > And why such a big crosspost?

> > > Mfg
> > > Christian

> > > --
> > > Spiel des Lebens 3.0 ist fertig!
> > > Jetzt auch als Windows Version!

> > > http://www.*-*-*.com/ (Kostenlose Mac/Win Software)

Sat, 06 Sep 2003 08:34:23 GMT
 picbasic
You PowerBasic guys are all right.  That is the first time I can ever
remember someone getting chided in public and being a man about it.

Quote:

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 08:04:42 GMT

1. picbasic

2. PicBasic