Closing a DOS Window
Author Message
 Closing a DOS Window

I'm programmming in MS VB 6.0 and I have to 'shell out' and perform
a Dos application.  Being that 6.0 is a 32 bit  language...
    How can I automaticaly close the Finished dos window from my
program..??

Thanks for any replies,

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to close a DOS window in CW?

2. Closing A DOS Window

3. How can I automatically close the DOS Window after executing the RUN command

4. Getting a Dos window close when using the RUN command

5. Close DOS Window

6. Re : How to call a DOS program then close its window

7. How can I call a DOS program and close its window after

8. How to prevent DOS window from closing at program termination

9. Avoid closing of window under MS-Windows

10. Stop main window from closing app when child windows exist

11. how to disable Windows close menu on a top level window

12. Close DOS Application after inactivity