scrolling a text box
Author Message
 scrolling a text box

Wow - I'm just full of questions aint I ...

Create a textbox in DDT - this is simple
Add some text to the box - this is also simple
Add some more so the text is now bigger than the box - simple again
Scroll the box down so the user can see the END of the text - this is
not....

I just CAN'T fathom a way to position the box so the user can see the end -
It should be easy
 ... brain too highly trained I suppose !

Anyone help ??

Thu, 02 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with scrolling text box

2. Scrolling text within a file browsing list box

3. text box scroll

4. VRML Scrolling Text Box

5. Is There Message Box With Scrolling Text?

6. Mouse wheel doesn't scroll text scroll bar

7. text widget / scroll bar / automatic scrolling

8. scrolling text widgets inside a scrolling canvas

9. scrolling text window when adding text at bottom.

10. How to colorize, change font of text in text box

11. Accessing text in other applications windows text boxes

12. OODIALOG: TEXT MISSING IN A TEXT BOX