????
Author Message
 ????

Who took my post off?

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:32:00 GMT
 ????
Dan, don't panic, no one has removed your message...  it is not easily
done at the best of times, since NNTP propagates messages to servers
all over the world.

Rather, it has probably just scrolled from your news server, which is
normal for many NNTP servers - your message is now 5 or 6 days old.

PS:  I can still see it with SuperNewsGuy since my newsreader purges
then when the original is scrolled from the NNTP server.

Quote:

>Who took my post off?

Lance
powerbasic Support

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:15:18 GMT
 ????
Lance,

Thank You,

for once a reply out of PowerBasic which isn't rude.  Maybe there are some
nice guys over there.

Dan

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 21:22:16 GMT