ASCii Chart program
Author Message
 ASCii Chart program

Hi,

  As there is no ASCii chart available in PB/cc I've created one and have put
the .EXE file on my web pages. With the help of Dave and others I've gotten
the thing to copy the values to the clipboard so they can be ported into your
code easily.

  If you're interested zoom on over to either of my web pages and d/load
ASCchart.ZIP. The file is about 12k. (Yes, it's a freebie)

  BTW, does anyone think I should offer this to the VB guys? It's only 20k and
I'm afraid that it may demoralize them! What'ch'a think? ;)

C'ya,

   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ASCii Chart program
Windows already comes with an ASCII chart program.  It is called Character
Map.
--
When replying to this message, remove all occurrences of the word "dot"
from my e-mail address.

Quote:
> Hi,

>   As there is no ASCii chart available in PB/cc I've created one and have
put
> the .EXE file on my web pages. With the help of Dave and others I've
gotten
> the thing to copy the values to the clipboard so they can be ported into
your
> code easily.

>   If you're interested zoom on over to either of my web pages and d/load
> ASCchart.ZIP. The file is about 12k. (Yes, it's a freebie)

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need converter program to translate ascii to ebcdic in mixes ascii/binary file

2. Display Chart/Graph of ascii numerical data?

3. I need a binary to ascii chart.

4. I need a binary to ascii chart.

5. finding an active chart widget (instead of BG chart)

6. plotting time for stacked chart Vs normal chart

7. Gantt Charts & Schedulerr Charts

8. GANTT charts, PERT charts, project planning software

9. Flow Charting Program

10. Structure Chart for cobol program

11. Cobol program structure chart

12. Flow Charts for Fortran Programs