PB/CC for Linux..
Author Message
 PB/CC for Linux..

Is there development making a PB/CC for linux?

Donar

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB/CC for Linux..

Quote:

> Is there development making a PB/CC for linux?

> Donar

I found another basic that exists in windows and linux versions, it's called
omnibasic, I still like to see a PB/CC 2.0 for linux..

http://www.omnibasic.com/benchmarks/bench1.html
http://www.omnibasic.com/

Regards,

Donar

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

2. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

3. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

4. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

5. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

6. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

7. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

8. NUL device not working in PB/CC?

9. dir_trav.bas pb/cc 2.11 directory traverse program

10. pb/cc REGEXPR example misleading

11. pb/cc 2.11 FORMAT$ question / suggestion

12. Buying PB/CC....??