Text editor for PB 3.x
Author Message
 Text editor for PB 3.x

Hi all,
I would like to inform you about betaversion of my DOS text file editor
with simple syntax highlighting of PB 3.x code. I have developed it
for my own use but I hope someone else will find it useful too.

The main advantages are:
- variable text resolution
- syntax highlighting
- shelling other programs (e.g. PB compiler) within the editor with all
DOS memory available
- almost all settings are user definable

If you are interested in it just download it from:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Member of Mlat,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 06 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compatible text editor for UNIX vi editor

2. Text widgets as basic text editors?

3. Text editor with slightly fancy text abilities

4. PB/CC Editor

5. Text GUI for PB/CC

6. Text-length pb II

7. Text-length pb.

8. PB 3.2.PB/Vision 2.0 Timerinstallcode.Shared Arrays

9. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

10. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

11. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

12. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC