Tutor for Children available
Author Message
 Tutor for Children available

   UW PICO(tm) 2.3-upenn-1.0       File: /home/wlzheng/.article
Modified

Subject: Tutor for math available
Newsgroups: upenn.psych.general
Hi This is a visiting scholar from China, Weilian Zheng.I'm willing to be
your Children's Tutor for math and science.My son Zhonghong Zheng has got
special program for gifted Children in merion school .His IQ is more than
140 and his math even more eminent according to school psychologist Dr
lisa's test.I believe my son's achievement really has something to do with
my training.In fact my undergraduate major is math.Why can't I help other
kids to improve their math since I can help my son? I familiar with both
math,math psychology and development psychology.

The chargement only $8/hour.

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

Newsgroups: upenn.psych.general

Newsgroups: upenn.psych.general
Hi This is a visiting scholar from China, Weilian Zheng.I'm willing to be
your Children's Tutor for math and science.My son Zhonghong Zheng has got
special program for gifted Children in merion school .His IQ is more than
140 and his math even more eminent according to school psychologist Dr
lisa's test.I believe my son's achievement really has something to do with
my training.In fact my undergraduate major is math.Why can't I help other
kids to improve their math since I can help my son? I familiar with both
math,math psychology and development psychology.

The chargement only $8/hour.

Mon, 11 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any tutoring available?

2. Interative Tutor for Ada9X Available

3. Spanish tutor available

4. Adding Child Record to a Child file during Update

5. need help with getting children node name from children changed event

6. parent-child's child process interaction

7. need Mentor/Tutor -Please Help me

8. An Good 370 Tutor Resources?

9. LOOKING FOR ASSEMBLER TUTOR BY EMAIL

10. looking for goos tutor

11. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List

12. Tutors Needed for Programming Languages Mailing List