**NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 5918
Author Message
 **NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 5918

Be very Carefull !!!!!
I have seen this posted in another news group and it is reported to be a
Trojan Virus Installer!!

Graham

Quote:
> OK! you HAVE to try this out....just got it the other day..GREAT FUN!
> Watch the disc for between 40-60sec....then look at your hand or anything

really...just like tripping, but without the {*filter*}.  (Dont know if thats a
good or bad thing<G>)
Quote:
> We appoligise for the broken link the other day..but our server went down

due to demand:(  But THIS LINK WORKS!!
Quote:
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

kyxfkmzjwjpxjpgilxxsgloihidjkrnzxthzmnvvnguzhltojfycwmqpoxhcltktjdfhlgbnukkb
mucrysmfl

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 **NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 5918
It's another of those {*filter*}y BackDoor.Subseven trojans that let anyone with
Back Orifice 2K completely stuff your hard drive

Quote:
> Be very Carefull !!!!!
> I have seen this posted in another news group and it is reported to be a
> Trojan Virus Installer!!

> Graham

> > OK! you HAVE to try this out....just got it the other day..GREAT FUN!
> > Watch the disc for between 40-60sec....then look at your hand or anything
> really...just like tripping, but without the {*filter*}.  (Dont know if thats a
> good or bad thing<G>)
> > We appoligise for the broken link the other day..but our server went down
> due to demand:(  But THIS LINK WORKS!!
> > http://www.*-*-*.com/

> kyxfkmzjwjpxjpgilxxsgloihidjkrnzxthzmnvvnguzhltojfycwmqpoxhcltktjdfhlgbnukkb
> mucrysmfl

Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. **NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 5918

2. **NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 3623

3. **NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 3623

4. **NEW VERSION** MindBender v1.2 3623

5. ANN:RenderSoft VRML Editor v1.3 (Newest Version!)

6. ANN:RenderSoft VRML Editor v1.2 (New Version!)

7. New version of ML editor (v1.12)

8. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

9. How to Filein a older version file to a newer version

10. RARS for C55 - New version posted, with bug fix and DST Email version

11. New version of Alpha Unix Poplog version 15.53

12. New version of NT/Win32 and GUI versions of Python