PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?
Author Message
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

Does anyone know where to find a complete and accurate Reserved Words List
for PB 3.5?

BTW, it is NOT in the PB 3.5 manuals.

TIA - Jim
--

Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

Quote:

>Does anyone know where to find a complete and accurate Reserved Words List
>for PB 3.5?

>BTW, it is NOT in the PB 3.5 manuals.

Jim,  the "contents" list provides most of them.

--Lance.

==============================
Lance Edmonds, Email contacts:

==============================
Please remove "SPAMLESS." when
    replying by email.
==============================

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?
Thanks, Lance, I will probably have to build a Reserved Words List the hard
way.  Was hoping someone already had a text file (similar to a custom.dic
file) that could be adapted for use with Zeus, UltraEdit, and
source-formatting utilities.

Jim

>>Does anyone know where to find a complete and accurate Reserved Words List
>>for PB 3.5?

>>BTW, it is NOT in the PB 3.5 manuals.

>Jim,  the "contents" list provides most of them.

>--Lance.

>==============================
>Lance Edmonds, Email contacts:

>==============================
>Please remove "SPAMLESS." when
>    replying by email.
>==============================

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

Quote:

>Thanks, Lance, I will probably have to build a Reserved Words List the hard
>way.  Was hoping someone already had a text file (similar to a custom.dic
>file) that could be adapted for use with Zeus, UltraEdit, and
>source-formatting utilities.

Jim,

I converted a xref app to PB3.5 sometime back (from PB2.1), and it
contains almost all of the keywords. Send me a private email & I'll
extract the data section & send it back to you.

--Lance,
==============================
Lance Edmonds, Email contacts:

==============================
Please remove "SPAMLESS." when
    replying by email.
==============================

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?
This may not be what you are looking for, but in the example directory for
PB3.5, there is a file called PBSF.BAS which contains all the key words in the
source.  It may save some typing.

HTH,
Gary Stout

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

says...

Quote:
> Thanks, Lance, I will probably have to build a Reserved Words List the hard
> way.  Was hoping someone already had a text file (similar to a custom.dic
> file) that could be adapted for use with Zeus, UltraEdit, and
> source-formatting utilities.

Why do people never look at the example code we provide?  <grin>

Try looking in the PBSF.BAS example in the EXAMPLE directory.

--Dave

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

Quote:

>Why do people never look at the example code we provide?  <grin>

 Bugs?

MCM

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?

says...

Quote:

> >Why do people never look at the example code we provide?  <grin>

>  Bugs?

Like you're so perfect?

And if you know of any bugs in the example files, please report them.

--Dave

Mon, 16 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PB 3.5 Reserved Words List?
Like, lighten up, Dave, before you end up two bits short of a fullword.
MCM
Quote:

>says...

>> >Why do people never look at the example code we provide?  <grin>

>>  Bugs?

>Like you're so perfect?

>And if you know of any bugs in the example files, please report them.

>--Dave

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. PB 3.5 crash under Win98

2. PBU problem (with PB 3.5 for DOS)

3. . pb 3.5 url ?

4. ASM syntax in PB DOS 3.5

5. I am happy - PB 3.5 arrived.

6. Using PB 3.0 libs with 3.5

7. PB DOS 3.5 32 bit addresses

8. Obtaining a list of Clarion Reserved Words

9. RESERVED WORD LIST

10. PB 3.50 DOS & Windows

11. Problem with reserved words in column names.

12. Reserved words in JCL