Code for dealing with http servers
Author Message
 Code for dealing with http servers

I'm writing some code which tests if specific functionality
of a web server is working (this is PB/CC 2).

I've got the basic conversation working, but I can see
that its going to be a bit tedious coming up with ways to deal
with a web server, particularly sending data.

Has anyone written any code that already does this they'd
be willing to share?

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Code for dealing with http servers
Check out some of the recent posts in the Console Compiler Forum on
the powerbasic BBS, either the code there may help, or the folks using
the forum may be able to offer specific help.

http://www.powerbasic.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

Quote:

>I'm writing some code which tests if specific functionality
>of a web server is working (this is PB/CC 2).

Lance
PowerBASIC Support

Tue, 18 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. passing code from http to TCL using AOL Server

2. Simple Sample code for http server and client

3. Build https server with Tcl http server?

4. http package - how to deal with binary download?

5. Dealing with Magnus Kempe (was Dealing with hecklers)

6. CODE RELEASE: [server] PyGCS 1.1 (tiny database-less MUD-like chat server in Python)

7. How to deal with legacy code........

8. Accessing HTTP servers, wininet.dll

9. WebToolkit : Using Front-End HTTP Servers

10. using realbasic to develop a http server

11. Using remote MySQL server with PHP via HTTP

12. Any IFT http server experts?