Off topic!
Author Message
 Off topic!

A friend of mine just shared this with me and, even though it's off subject,
it's worth knowing if you use the win9x O/S.

To stop Explorer from defaulting to the expanded directory list for drive C:
put change the command line in the 'properties' window to:

C:\WIN95\EXPLORER.EXE /e, /SELECT, C:\

   ____    _    ____      ____  _____
  |  _ \  / \  / ___) __ | ___)(_   _) Don Schullian

  |____//_/ \_\(____/\__/|_|     |_|    www.DASoftVSS.com
  ___________________________________   www.basicguru.com
      Vertical Software Solutions

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Off topic!

Quote:

>A friend of mine just shared this with me and, even though it's off
subject,
>it's worth knowing if you use the win9x O/S.

>To stop Explorer from defaulting to the expanded directory list for drive
C:
>put change the command line in the 'properties' window to:

>C:\WIN95\EXPLORER.EXE /e, /SELECT, C:\

Could you be a bit more specific?  Which "Properties" window?  I've looked
around in Explorer, but I can't find a command line text box to put the
command you've suggested.  I'd really like to add this (because I can't
stand the "auto-expand" feature :( of Explorer) so if you could give more
detail I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jason Bock

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Off topic? Y'all'r off topic!!!

2. Z/90, S/390, 370/ESA (slightly off topic)

3. JCL off topic here?

4. STC versus JOB (off topic slightly)

5. off topic: IMS DFSCSGN0

6. Off-Topic: techno-dweeb spam.

7. OS/390 CD collection-off topic

8. HFS - slightly off topic

9. ICM, STCM, CLM - Off-Topic.

10. Maybe off topic

11. VisualWorks and VirtualPC 5.x - slightly off topic

12. KOT (kinda off topic):yet another language comparison