FREE: create advanced COM components in PB/DLL
Author Message
 FREE: create advanced COM components in PB/DLL

Hello,

we are pleased to announce that our JA 'Objects Edition' 1.7.103 for PB/DLL
has been made freely available from our web site ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

JA 'OE' 1.7 was released 2 years ago and is still the only solution
for creating advanced COM components in PB/DLL offering the following
capabilities:
- full ASP compliance
- full MTS compliance
- dual interfaces
- described by a TypeLib
- supports the most advanced COM threading models
- and more.

Please feel free to download it and use it at your convenience.

Philippe Monteil
JAZZAge Software

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

has been made freely available from our web site (http://jazzagesoft.com).

JA 'OE' 1.7 was released 2 years ago and is still the only solution
for creating advanced COM components in PB/DLL offering the following
capabilities:
- full ASP compliance
- full MTS compliance
- dual interfaces
- described by a TypeLib
- supports the most advanced COM threading models
- and more.

Please feel free to download it and use it at your convenience.

Philippe Monteil
JAZZAge Software

http://jazzagesoft.com

Sun, 25 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. FREE: create advanced COM components in Clarion

2. add COM components and OCXs support to PB/DLL-CC

3. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

4. OCX/COM support in PB/DLL

5. add support for COM and OCXs to PB/DLL-CC

6. OutPut to COM from PB\DLL

7. Free Booch components from twr.com

8. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

9. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

10. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

11. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

12. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook