Splash-screen problem!!!
Author Message
 Splash-screen problem!!!

Hello!

I wanted to display a splash-screen in my MS Excel 97 Add-In, so I decided
to do this using a PB DLL. I found the sample prog in the PB BBS and put it
in my DLL. I compiled it and the splash is displayed successfully. But when
the DLL closes the window containing the splash, it closes not only what
it's supposed to, but also Microsoft Excel!

Please, can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VSE 3.1.2c splash screen problem

2. IBM VA runtime splash screen problem - please help

3. How to change splash screen in splash.so?

4. Splash screen on startup?

5. Animated Splash Screen

6. Change Splash Screen in VW2.0

7. Splash Screen Code - SplashTest.bas (0/1)

8. Splash Screens

9. VisualWork splash-screen- can we suppress?

10. How to hide Visual Works splash screen?

11. Easy splash screen for VA Smalltalk

12. replacing splash screen of VW2.0 using Visual C++ 2.0