How to play wav files to internal speaker?
Author Message
 How to play wav files to internal speaker?

I'm trying to find some way to play wav files directly to the internal
speaker from VB5 which is not possible. So I tried the speaker.drv from
Microsoft which seems to give various results from no sound to total freeze
up. Speaker.drv seems to be unreliable in Win95 so I was wondering if anyone
could help me with this.

How can I write my own driver to use instead of speaker.drv?

Any QB/PB assistance is appreciated.

Wed, 08 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to play WAV via PC Speaker ?

2. Wav File using computer's speaker

3. Playing WAV Files from APL*PLUS PC

4. VSW: Code for playing a WAV file

5. Playing a wav file in rb?

6. Play wav files

7. 2003 How to play .wav files??????????.

8. How to Play a WAV File

9. How to play a .WAV file in ABC

10. PLAY,REWIND,FORWARD,PAUSE ....a WAV File ????

11. Here's a way to store WAV files in EXE and play them

12. Playing .wav files