Any Suggestions On "Setup" compilers?
Author Message
 Any Suggestions On "Setup" compilers?

What is your favorite "Setup" compiler to get your basic (vb or pb) program
into a SETUP.EXE?    I am looking for an inexpensive one.

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any Suggestions On "Setup" compilers?
Search for "installer" on www.powerbasic.com
Quote:

>What is your favorite "Setup" compiler to get your basic (vb or pb) program
>into a SETUP.EXE?    I am looking for an inexpensive one.

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any Suggestions On "Setup" compilers?
Check out www.lindersoftware.com

Very good tools.

Quote:
> What is your favorite "Setup" compiler to get your basic (vb or pb)
program
> into a SETUP.EXE?    I am looking for an inexpensive one.

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Any Suggestions On "Setup" compilers?
Thanks for the tip:  Innovative Setup by  Jordan Russell  is great and the
best part is that is that it is FREEWARE  with Source Code!
His web site is at:  http://www.jordanr.dhs.org/isinfo.htm

Quote:
> Search for "installer" on www.powerbasic.com

> >What is your favorite "Setup" compiler to get your basic (vb or pb)
program
> >into a SETUP.EXE?    I am looking for an inexpensive one.

Thu, 06 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Compiler" 1.2 - Project Setup available

2. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

3. VRML suggestion: a spatial "probe" capability

4. suggestion for "improving" prng implementation

5. New suggestion for "#!" hook

6. Suggestion for "regexp -all -inline"

7. Tcl "expr" command change suggestion

8. SUGGESTION: a TCL level "send" handler

10. Parsing ""D""?

11. "Fifth", "Forth", zai nar?

12. Ruby "finalize", "__del__"