PBDLL & OCX Controls
Author Message
 PBDLL & OCX Controls

Hi There !

Is there a way to use OCX Controls in PBDLL5 ???
Thx Michael

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PBDLL & OCX Controls
ABSOLUTELY, with jazzage
It's working really easy.
But, for OCX's you'll need the DLL.
For all the other stuff , only plain code.
I do recommend it.

See;

http://www.powerbasic.com/support/forums/Forum8/HTML/000153.html

Quote:

>Hi There !

>Is there a way to use OCX Controls in PBDLL5 ???
>Thx Michael

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PBDLL & OCX Controls
Thanks for your quickly reply
but the url is asking me for membername and pwd
Michael Neitzel
Quote:
>http://www.powerbasic.com/support/forums/Forum8/HTML/000153.html

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PBDLL & OCX Controls
Yes, unf.

But that's the reason i pointed you to this topic, i guess you need to
contact them.

It was not that clever for this example, it does not provide you with
necessary stuff.
It's just a demo.

BUT, i still recommend you to do this, they can send you the full product as
beta tester.
You will be able to connect to lets say, EXCEL (Code only!)
Or OCX stuff, but if you don't want to hassle a lot with code yourself to
let the control run.
You can use there DLL to do the messy stuff.

The example shows a webbrowser, there are about 3 lines of code used to
initiate this control. (Based on the DLL)
The rest is just reacting upon events.

Quote:

>Thanks for your quickly reply
>but the url is asking me for membername and pwd
>Michael Neitzel

>>http://www.powerbasic.com/support/forums/Forum8/HTML/000153.html

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. pbdll 5.0 and OCX files

2. OCX controls and DyalogAPL

3. Freeware OCX Controls

4. Calling OCX Controls

5. Catalyst Web Browser OCX control

6. WebsterPro OCX Control

7. Array of an OCX control on a C5 form

8. ocx control help - Shell.Explorer.2

9. HLLAPI with HllFun.ocx control from ObjectPuzzle Software.

10. OCX-Control could not be created

11. String Collection returned from OCX Control

12. OCX controls