please help
im looking for a pb version 3.x
thangs

Mon, 23 May 2005 10:09:34 GMT
 looking for powerbasic 3.x
www.powerbasic.com obviously ... for 'warez' this is the wrong group, sorry

regards,
Joep

--
D I Y  D a t a R e c o v e r y . N L - Data & Disaster Recovery Tools

http://www.diydatarecovery.nl
http://www.diydatarecovery.com

RepoMan - MBR, Partition, boot sector and file recovery.
iRecover - FAT, FAT32 and NTFS data recovery.
MBRtool - Freeware MBR backup and restore.

Quote:
> please help
> im looking for a pb version 3.x
> thangs

Tue, 24 May 2005 17:12:13 GMT
 looking for powerbasic 3.x

Thank you for your enquiry.

Firstly, you can download the trial edition of PB/DOS 3.2 and the
shareware edition of FirstBasic (based on PB/DOS 2.1) directly from
the PowerBASIC FILES area at http://www.powerbasic.com/files/pub/pbdos

Registration of FirstBASIC is a mere US$25.

If you choose to purchase PB/DOS 3.5, you can opt to download it from
the PowerBASIC web site (if you choose Electronic Delivery rather than
request delivery of physical media via courier, etc).  By special
request, delivery can often be made via email too.

Pricing of PB/DOS 3.5 and delivery options can be found on our site at
https://www.powerbasic.com/shop (secure http server) or at
http://www.powerbasic.com/shop (http).

I hope this helps.  If you have any further questions, please do not
hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

Quote:

>please help
>im looking for a pb version 3.x
>thangs

Lance
PowerBASIC Support

Mon, 30 May 2005 10:49:07 GMT

1. PowerBASIC at Davar Web Site

2. PowerBASIC at Davar Web Site

3. PowerBASIC at Davar Web Site

4. PowerBASIC at Davar Web Site

5. New PowerBASIC compilers!

6. PowerBASIC at Davar Web Site

7. PowerBASIC at Davar Web Site

8. PowerBasic and FreeDOS32

9. Compiling an OBJ module into a basic program in version 3.5 PowerBasic for DOS

10. converting to powerbasic

11. Powerbasic

12. PowerBASIC compared to Visual BASIC?