More colors in PB?
Author Message
 More colors in PB?

I wrote a fractal generator in Power Basic that works great. I run
around the screen coloring each  pixel according to the number of
iterations before it bails out. The only trouble I can only get 16
colors.  I want to shade those ugly elephant trunks. How do I get more
colors?

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:53:02 GMT
 More colors in PB?

Quote:
>I wrote a fractal generator in Power Basic that works great. I run
>around the screen coloring each  pixel according to the number of
>iterations before it bails out. The only trouble I can only get 16
>colors.  I want to shade those ugly elephant trunks. How do I get more
>colors?

I'm assuming that you're using PB v3.5 for DOS and, if so, you're more than
welcome to d/load my SVGA library from either of my sites or
www.allbasiccode.com.

C'ya,

--
C'ya,

  Don Schullian
www.DASoftVSS.com
www.basicguru.com

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:29:43 GMT

1. PB 3.2.PB/Vision 2.0 Timerinstallcode.Shared Arrays

2. MX Lookup with PB/CC or PB/DLL

3. TCPADDR for PB/DLL & PB/CC

4. Info on new PB/CC and PB/DLL

5. Announcing the JazzAge COM Wizard for PB/DLL and PB/CC

6. animated characters, speech input/output in PB/DLL and PB/CC

7. email enable PB/DLL-PB/CC using Outlook

8. SQL, ADO/OLE-DB programming in PB/DLL and PB/CC

9. Setting a web hex color as background color for a canvas

10. conflicts between button colors and background color

11. RGB color to HTML color

12. Pulling color deffinitions from color palettes