REQ: POWERBASIC C/C 1.0
Author Message
 REQ: POWERBASIC C/C 1.0

Those of us on this group who have it have PURCHASED a license for it.

On Mon, 14 Dec 1998 00:33:26 +0700, ~anonymous

Quote:

>hi!

>if any of you people have this product, i would appreciate if you give
>me the url of any warez site that has it.

Ron  N1ZHI

Thu, 31 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 REQ: POWERBASIC C/C 1.0

Quote:

>hi!

>if any of you people have this product, i would appreciate if you give
>me the url of any warez site that has it.

>remember, do not post the url in this newsgroup but instead send the url

If you find one, let me know!

       Don Schullian

Fri, 01 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

3. APL as First Language for CS

4. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

5. Test and Set (TS) vs Compare and Swap (CS)

6. Refactored Plus All Missing CS ANSI Tests In SIF

7. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

8. vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu

10. CS Books for Sale - Many Topics

11. CS Refactoring Browser Extensions

12. How I create a new file. ( .\CS\FILENAME)