Version Conflict
Author Message
 Version Conflict

The program Browse.bas, example shipped with Ptree does not work in PBCC2.
Error is on line LOCAL TIMEOUT AS LONG, Error 426 Variable expected. Whats
new in Ver 2?

Thanks!

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:47:55 GMT
 Version Conflict
Hi Antennaman,

TIMEOUT is a reserved keyword in PB/CC 2.0 and PB/DLL 6.0... it is
used with the TCP statement.

The solution is to rename the variable in the PowerTREE code from
TIMEOUT to some other unique name, such as TmOut, etc.

I hope this helps!

Quote:

>The program Browse.bas, example shipped with Ptree does not work in PBCC2.
>Error is on line LOCAL TIMEOUT AS LONG, Error 426 Variable expected. Whats
>new in Ver 2?

>Thanks!

Lance
powerbasic Support

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 17:50:26 GMT

1. Python windows kit tcl version conflict

2. Version conflict with IWidgets (Tcl8333)

3. Plugin: version conflict

4. Tcl/Tk version conflicts?

5. Tcl/Tk version conflicts? - no...

6. Variable Name Conflict

7. amode conflict

8. Casting and constructor method conflict

9. extenion RB in conflict with multiuser extension

10. Colour conflicts on HP9000/712

11. Extension Conflict