XMS memory
Author Message
 XMS memory

I was wondering how powerbasic 3.5 for Dos handles XMS memory and protected
mode. I disabled EMS memory on my computer and the IDE seems to use it. Will
programs also use it through the DMPI interface?

moose

Tue, 08 Mar 2005 21:21:27 GMT
 XMS memory

Quote:
> I was wondering how PowerBasic 3.5 for Dos handles XMS memory and
protected
> mode. I disabled EMS memory on my computer and the IDE seems to use it.
Will
> programs also use it through the DMPI interface?

> moose

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 01:56:12 GMT

1. XMS memory and Windows

2. XMS memory - how handle it?

3. XMS Memory size determination

4. Using XMS/EMS (Preferably XMS :)

5. Using Xms or Ems memory in clipper 5.01

6. Transfer Data to Extended Memory (XMS)

7. XMS to Transfer Data To/From Extended Memory

8. Q: Allocating XMS at the Top of Memory

9. A clipper ems/xms usage

10. How use XMS or EMS on clipper 5.01

11. TURBO PASCAL 7.0 and XMS -possible or not?

12. Sorting in XMS.