ABC (All Basic Code)
Author Message
 ABC (All Basic Code)

As many of you already know, William Yu has graduated from college and
has taken a full-time programming position with a company that is
working on BASIC compilers.

Therefore, he no longer has time to work on the ABC web site
(www.basicguru.com/abc/).

Since I have been hosting the site for a couple of years now, he's
turned it over to me.  I also have a full-time(++) job, however I will
be spending some time working on it.  Don Schullian has also volunteered
to do some work on the site as well.

I am looking for one or two more people with good HTML skills to help
with the site.

I am also looking for one or two people who have a good working
knowledge of Visual Basic, QBASIC and QuickBasic to help review the code
submitted to the site.

Initially these positions will be "volunteer", however the plan is to
convert them to "paid" within 6 months.  We've had a LOT of inquiries
for paid advertising and sponsorships on the site.

Please email dave(at)basicguru.com if you are interested.  If you are
applying for the HTML position, please include URL's to sites that you
have worked on.

Thanks!

--Dave

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:49:42 GMT

1. ABC Code not working (C5EE & ABC)

2. Wierd problem when calling function ABC as: [ABC] *or* eval ABC

3. A very basic question on ABC

4. Basic ABC File Access Question

5. Good book for learing ABC progamming basics

6. Reusing code in ABC -- Questions

7. Code error when converting to ABC CW5PE

8. ABC code problem

9. Hand-coding view structure in a ABC Browse

10. Code Construct Equivalents (2003 - ABC)

11. ABC Code Reusability Example?

12. ABC Code Reusability Example?