IPICTURE definition
Author Message
 IPICTURE definition

I'm trying to convert some VB4 code that uses am IPICTURE type.

Does anyone know where it might be defined?

tia,

Paul

Mon, 03 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IPICTURE definition
I think IPICTURE stands for Interface Picture wich (guess) stands for OLE
stuff.
PB doesn't do this in an easy way.

I think you need to provide more in what you actually need..

Quote:

>I'm trying to convert some VB4 code that uses am IPICTURE type.

>Does anyone know where it might be defined?

>tia,

>Paul

Wed, 05 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IPICTURE definition
In the Microsoft Knowledge base there is an example of a program to print a
window.

First it captures the window, then converts it to a bitmap (IPICTURE is an
OLE type - yes), then it renders that to the printer..

I haven't found any other way to do a print screen programatically.....

Any ideas?

tia,

Paul

Quote:
> I think IPICTURE stands for Interface Picture wich (guess) stands for OLE
> stuff.
> PB doesn't do this in an easy way.

> I think you need to provide more in what you actually need..

> >I'm trying to convert some VB4 code that uses am IPICTURE type.

> >Does anyone know where it might be defined?

> >tia,

> >Paul

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IPICTURE definition
You  need CreatecompatibleDC i guess, download the large .HLP file on
ftp.powerbasic.com (8MB)
Quote:

>In the Microsoft Knowledge base there is an example of a program to print a
>window.

>First it captures the window, then converts it to a bitmap (IPICTURE is an
>OLE type - yes), then it renders that to the printer..

>I haven't found any other way to do a print screen programatically.....

>Any ideas?

>tia,

>Paul

>> I think IPICTURE stands for Interface Picture wich (guess) stands for OLE
>> stuff.
>> PB doesn't do this in an easy way.

>> I think you need to provide more in what you actually need..

>> >I'm trying to convert some VB4 code that uses am IPICTURE type.

>> >Does anyone know where it might be defined?

>> >tia,

>> >Paul

Sat, 08 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Query on macro definitions within macro definitions within...

2. GUI-definition questions

3. Local words and definitions?

4. E-mail _can_ work for language definition

5. adverb definition via : in J 3.2

6. function dependencies and tacit definitions (J)

7. DDEF, a Direct Definition Workspace

8. Free Class Definition Generator add-on for ReStore Released

9. command language definition

10. Printing out a whole class definition

11. How can i write class definitions literally?

12. Help Library Glossary Definitions