Anyone like Amstrad CPC's?
Author Message
 Anyone like Amstrad CPC's?

If you DO, and you've ever written any programs for the CPC, I'd love to
hear from you, for my up and coming Amstrad Tribute Website. (Absolute
Amstrads)
(Oh, and I'd want permission to stick whatever you've got onto my site,
too!!)
I know this is really a long shot, but there's only 1 REAL CPC newsgroup I
can find, and frankly, they've lost all interest :)
If possible, try to get whatever you've done onto ".DSK" file's for CPC
Emulators..
Thanks.

James Gamble

Mon, 20 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANS Forth for Amstrad CPC 128

2. Anyone want 'comp.lang.parallel-c'?

3. Anyone care to define 'RTL'?

4. Microsoft likes us :)

5. Looking for someone who likes to write reports

6. Greg likes Oberon (response)

7. Summary of Seek ELIZA-liked Source Codes!!!

8. Q: EAI likes BLUE ??

9. Sun compiler not liking X in format statements

10. Web interface to Majordomo-likes?

11. Who likes Info files?

12. I liked TCL, i love LUA